Thread: Nose Clip Camouflage Idea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member Pod of the Midwest scout's Avatar

Nose Clip Camouflage Idea

Hi there! So I was looking at myself in mirror with my nose clip in and laughed at the thought that a mermaid might use an oyster to clip there nose.

And then I realized that’d be a pretty cool camouflage. I have a tyrex nose clip, and it’s pretty comfortable. I’m thinking of making a clay overlay of a Oyster or scallop shell, and putting it on either side. Though I’m not sure what clay would be able to move with the clip. I guess an alternative would be making a mold and running it in silicone.

I’m hoping to do some tests soon to see if it would even look okay 😂 anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Some of uses Sinus Saver because it’s cheap and nearly invisible in most pictures and videos.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    that's a cool idea.
    might only work for close-ups, though, as having something on your nose makes people do a double-take at first until they maybe realize what it is exactly.
    if you simply want to camouflage, it might be better to just go with a transparent clip. Those are hardly visible at all when underwater.

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest scout's Avatar
    Ah very true! I have been looking at the sinus savers, I just figured I might use the supplies I already had on hand to use!

Use fimo clay its brilliant stuff. I once made a little mirror with the clay of vampire teeth and big red lips round the mirror lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app

Thats so creative!! I always want to know how to make nose clip invisible

Sent from my SM-A750GN using MerNetwork mobile app

I have a clear sinus saver that I decorated to look like an ornate nose ring.

Do you have pictures of that anywhere Mermaid Mechanic? That sounds really fun!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I don't have any pictures of it but its almost swimming season again so when I dig out my mermaid box, I'll take a picture. :>