Thread: Its here they came two days early!!!!

Its here they came two days early!!!!

Mine and my lil brothers monofins came two days early and I was able to try mine one and see how of felt (lil bro is still in school right now) but this is my first monofin and I wanted to get the body glove linden monofin which they told me can fit up to a 11.5 in men, now I'm a girl but I have really big feet and I wear size 11 in men's shoes I guess you can call this kind of in a review in a way as of the fit of the fin it will not fit 11.5 men size it barely fit my size 11 I had to struggle a little bit just to get the straps over my ankles now this is a beautiful and I mean beautiful monofin I'm so happy to have it I'm so excited to try it out I guess I need a break it in and then maybe it'll feel a little bit better cuz my feet do feel a little squished but I am for sure knowing that that thing is not going to come off of my feet in the water the man I just got to say thank you to my boyfriend forgetting these I know it's a late very late birthday present but I love it I was trying to post a photo of it but it will not let me so once I can I will update this and post a photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1roe4rJ...=1t34lj40mbejw
    I hope this works but here is the link so my new instagram to see mine and my lil bros monofin

Congratulations!

Thanks!