Thread: Swimtails Processing and Shipping

Swimtails Processing and Shipping

Before we even start this thread yes I am aware of Swimtails fiasco last holiday season; and know that this is no longer an applicable issue.

So on the website it says processing and production can take from 2 to 4 weeks. I am totally fine with long wait times for an excellent quality tail that’s made to order! However, I was wondering if this is a realistic timeline or if anyone experienced it taking somewhat longer?

Thank you so much in advance! 🥰🧜🏻*♀️🧜🏻*♂️

Mermaid Belukha

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    It’s not a realistic timeframe. 2 months seems to be the average unless you annoy them

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    If Swimtails updated their processing time as it changes,, like mertailor does, they could avoid a lot of issues. I think six weeks is how fast a lot of people have been getting theirs.

I waited about 6 weeks for my tail if that helps

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Thank you so much for the replies! It’s been helpful

Mermaid Belukha

I saw online on a FB post recently, that they are have extended shipping times again. The person in question did get her tail but it took a long time and it got very unproffesional from the Swimtail side (she shared all email exchanges. Almost identical from what I saw during the last time Swimtails was having problems).

Quote Originally Posted by Mermoviemedic View Post
    I saw online on a FB post recently, that they are have extended shipping times again. The person in question did get her tail but it took a long time and it got very unproffesional from the Swimtail side (she shared all email exchanges. Almost identical from what I saw during the last time Swimtails was having problems).
    Ryan actually trolled a mermaid out of the community asking a mer about her view on Swimtail without mentioning he works for them. Another person trolled along with him. Swimtail could get the tails made faster if they didn’t spend so much time on social media non sales. I gave up with that company. Excellent products but I don’t like a business trolling their consumer base. I rather see the money go to a business that cares about people.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Ryan actually trolled a mermaid out of the community asking a mer about her view on Swimtail without mentioning he works for them. Another person trolled along with him. Swimtail could get the tails made faster if they didn’t spend so much time on social media non sales. I gave up with that company. Excellent products but I don’t like a business trolling their consumer base. I rather see the money go to a business that cares about people.

Tha makes 2 now, another Mer has surfaced with the same complaint. I agree with you 100% Slim. BTW not sure where you are in Flordia so please be safe this week! That storm out there is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermoviemedic View Post
    Tha makes 2 now, another Mer has surfaced with the same complaint. I agree with you 100% Slim. BTW not sure where you are in Flordia so please be safe this week! That storm out there is a beast.
    I’m in the center of the state. I believe I’m in the safe area if the hurricane moves north. I’m more worried about the storm going to where my friend is in NC.

Survivor of cyberbullies