Thread: New Indiana Pod?

New Indiana Pod?

Hey guys! I am currently a member of the Illinois MerPod (love them to death! If you’re local to Chicago or the outlying suburbs definitely give them a follow on their Facebook page!). But honestly it’s a TRIP everytime we have an event or get together. The closest city I live to is Lafayette, and I know there has to be more mermaids out here in central west Indiana! If there is enough of an interest in one, I’d love to start one all our own. Events would be local to the Lafayette/Tippecanoe/Remington area and all the surrounding small country towns. I have resources available that would give us access to several swimming sites in the winter months, I just need more fins involved! I’m going to go ahead and start a Facebook page in the hopes that anyone might be interested.... Even a few mermaids together can make a big splash! I’m looking forward to meeting you all!!

Mermaid Belukha

I totally understand!!! I’m also part of the Illinois merpod and I’ve yet to get to go to a meetup. Would love to find some local mers in Indiana.

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest scout's Avatar
    I’m in Huntington, bout a 2 hour drive from you! I’d love to do a meet up!

So far it looks like we have about 3 different Mer folk around us... and I know a few more... if everyone is willing to share their Facebook I’d love to make a group messenger so we can try and arrange a meetup!

Mermaid Belukha

Junior Member Pod of the Midwest scout's Avatar
    Add me! Jessica Molitor

Yay!!

Mermaid Belukha

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Great Lakes
    Follow Mermaid Sea-ra On Twitter Add Mermaid Sea-ra on Facebook
    I'm in Lafayette.