Thread: The promoting theft of art ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I saw that too and I am sure you saw my comments on it. She can't be reasoned with and IMO just black listed herself in the community. She has zero understanding of how copyright works in this instance or internationally, but her favourite reply is "learn the law" lol.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar

The promoting theft of art ???

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I saw that too and I am sure you saw my comments on it. She can't be reasoned with and IMO just black listed herself in the community. She has zero understanding of how copyright works in this instance or internationally, but her favourite reply is "learn the law" lol.
    Her concept of “learn the law” made me laugh. Even defending one self in court costs a lot of money. The winner loses money fighting false claims because of legal fees and lawyer fees. She can play Robin Hood. Even though Robin Hood intentions were good, Robin Hood is still a thief.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Oh she torpedoed her own ship in more than just the mer community.... *shakes head* really how can someone who preforms (singer) even think about doing something so stupid is beyond me.