Thread: Hooray! Launching my tail making patreon :) Fabric tails

Senior Member North Pacific Pod

Hooray! Launching my tail making patreon :) Fabric tails

I'm so happy! I've been going crazy with designs and practicing and have several volunteers so I'm ready to launch my patreon If you'd like to check out my designs please become a patron, so many cool custom commissions going on at the moment including a cool halloween tail

https://www.patreon.com/HeartOfTheSiren

If this is the wrong place to post, please delete and let me know! I am happy to answer questions on my process
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears

You're going to want to actually post your tails somewhere that people don't have to pay to see them. Otherwise we have no proof that you're doing what you say.
    You'll be hard pressed to find anyone willing to drop money on tails without seeing the product first
    Take the wave now and know that you're free
    Turn your back on the land face the sea
    Face the wind now so wild and so strong
    When you think of me
    Wave to me and send me a song

What Phay said. I'm always interested to support a new fabric tail maker but I'm not gonna out money down until I can see what you've done.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

Senior Member North Pacific Pod
    no worries I am setting up my social media pages, i nearly died on the table for a minor surgery and i just found out i probably have epilepsy so my life has been crazy lately and sick sick sick since i posted this haha

I'm still reticent to post most of my tails as the art theft is disgusting but i'm figuring out ways around it.

Mostly right now i'm doing commissions for art that people are printing and sewing themselves which is quite fun but i totally understand the desire to see what you're getting I will share more when i have more that are not private commission designs, but i have examples of things on my IG,facebook and my public access Patreon posts

i honestly feel like vomiting every time i get onto social media so its taking me some time to get set up, and i'm bad at it haha. These things do not come naturally to a hermit/mermaid XD
    if you want to see examples feel free to pm me as well, i just dont want anything getting stolen and i'm still learning where to post what to prevent that.

ETA: i just started with patreon, i guess i thought more people knew about the public post feature XD
    https://www.facebook.com/HeartOfTheSiren/
    https://www.instagram.com/heart_of_the_siren/
    -Siren Gita
    Blue ocean "siren"
    -rulesNazi

User formerly known as derBears