Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One post reviews?

Senior Member Pod of The South

Question One post reviews?

Okay, so maybe I'm just being paranoid or am too suspicious of absolutely everything, but does anyone else find one post reviews odd? I am not sure how many other tailmaker reviews have them, but I noticed that about half of Eric (Mertailer) reviews are all 5-star reviews made by people who post only once--that one review. I can totally see a mom making an account just to post a review of her daughter's tail, but how many people really make an entire account just to post once and then ditch their account? If mermaiding was such a big part of their lives that they spent that much money on a silicone tail, I would expect them to be all about mermaiding... which would mean they they would've come back and at least posted an introduction or something. Again, I don't know if I am actually smelling a rat or if I'm just too dang suspicious, but I just find this behavior quite odd. I don't want to accuse anyone of anything, but has there ever been any concern of tailmakers maybe making fake accounts and posting phony reviews to boost the image of their business? I don't know, maybe I'm just over thinking it. What are your thoughts?
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    This has been discussed before, somewhere I don't know where exactly and the Admins have addressed the issue. I think they were going to delete all the reviews that don't supply proof of purchase (not sure if they've done it yet or not but it looks like they have) and there is a new system already in place where all reviews have to be approved by and Admin before they are posted with proof of purchase/ proof it's actually your tail etc. (http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...LMAKER-REVIEWS)
    Last edited by Mer-Crazy; 04-16-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Senior Member Pod of The South
    Okay good, thanks
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)