Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swimtails is out of business for good

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I will believe it when they that mega final sale. A proper sale where the prices are a quarter of the original price and not just a few dollars off like it is now.
    Last edited by Mermaid Jaffa; 09-25-2019 at 04:16 AM.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kwilena's Avatar
    Add Kwilena on Google+
    I am tempted by this final sale but if they just take the money and evaporate I can't very well chase them from down here in Australia. I'm pretty sad about it. They were one of the most innovative fabric tail designers. The rays, the sharks, the Bettas.... sigh. I loved their stuff and their original customer service was great for me.
    Last edited by Kwilena; 09-25-2019 at 05:11 AM.
    Well, I'm feeling pretty swish!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania moomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwilena View Post
    I am tempted by this final sale but if they just take the money and evaporate I can't very well chase them from down here in Australia. I'm pretty sad about it.
    I'm in the same boat. I have been lusting after a Betta tail for a years now, and finally decided to bite the bullet for my 30th in December, when I heard they were closing.
    It's so tempting to grab a tail on sale, but I am just SO wary of them...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Add Kwilena on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by moomer View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I have been lusting after a Betta tail for a years now, and finally decided to bite the bullet for my 30th in December, when I heard they were closing.
    It's so tempting to grab a tail on sale, but I am just SO wary of them...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear that. The Sunset Pro was my first love, and I love so many of their designs but, yeah, depends on the price as to whether I take a risk. I think the Betta leggings are kind of cool too.

You can bet your dosal fins "all sales will be final, no refunds or exchanges" who is to say these tails are not the returns that came back due to damage in shipping or were returned due to a problem? I would put a 50/50 chance on this. nor have they said anything about about lower prices Just that they have a limited number of items and they are having a "sale" which could mean anything from the cart is open to only certain items are marked down. I took the safe route, I got one in great shape gently used. and saved myself the grief of that company (and used PayPal to boot).
    Just Saying to those willing to take the chance, be careful. Ursula has been known to keep,your voice and turn you into seafoam in the end.

Add Kwilena on Google+
    The final sale has proved dissappointing to me so far but apparently they are behind on loading tails to the site.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwilena View Post
    The final sale has proved dissappointing to me so far but apparently they are behind on loading tails to the site.
    Maybe that's all that's really left? I dunno, kinda meh about it too. Was going to snap up a tail but after conversion rates, I think paying rent is more important than buying a fancy tail!
    Formerly known as ireneho

I'm not sure they have more tails left. They only specifically said, at least that I have found publicly, that they still have to list the *fins.* I asked on one of their Facebook posts if they will be listing more tails but don't believe I've gotten a response. I was hesitant to buy a Hydra tail without the vinyl.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they already listed the tails they had on hand. I wouldn't expect they keep a lot of stock, as they typically made the tails after they were ordered so what would they really have much stock on hand for ya know?

I'm kinda sad they're closed despite all the issues. I really wanted one of their serpent tails. For a mermaid on a budget their prices were hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Add Kwilena on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirenea View Post
    I'm kinda sad they're closed despite all the issues. I really wanted one of their serpent tails. For a mermaid on a budget their prices were hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app
    They had some amazing stuff I was really tempted by. I didn't really care for the Bettas, but the Cleopatra and the Serpent and Dragon and that cool Triggerfish were on my radar.
    And I love my Sunset pro. *sigh* I'm going to miss them.

Good afternoon, friend. When running a business, it's important to remember to do your paperwork correctly. Doing it right can raise a lot of questions, but with the online service https://www.pandawaiver.com/ you can do it quickly, streamlining your work. I think you should try it personally. Good luck!

Nowadays, it is very difficult to find ways on how you can run your Facebook ads properly. And this is very important for today. After all, through social networks is the most massive traffic and there is easy to find the target audience in order to attract it to your web resource. Luckily I found https://leadpanda.media/ru/blog/reklama-v-fejsbutsi/ and now I hope it will be useful for you too. I now steadily run such ads everywhere.