Thread: Mertailor fantasea fin three

Mertailor fantasea fin three

So I got my mertailor whilst on holiday in Florida the past 2 weeks. Had it delivered to the villa we were staying at and I tried it out a little in the pool at the villa but couldn't have a good swim in her as the pool was small and not very deep. I'm going to my local pool this Thursday so I can really open her up. The little swim i did have was amazing. The monofin is so comfortable and tail skin fits brilliantly. My unboxing was done at the villa in front of my whole family and was in no way glamorous, however was a true reflection of how excited I was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pdnYT1vQAI

Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app

That's so pretty! You look absolutely stoked! Congratulations!

Also, look at that fluke! When it whump-ed out of the box, omg! Haha! That's so good!

I hope you get to stretch your fins soon!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Ohhh super exciting! A word of caution, I find it pretty rough on land because it's so big and heavy! lol Hard to pose or anything. But great for water

Hahahha yeah I loved that sound too. It's so much more than i could ever imagine I'm just so in ore of it and still cant believe i have one, and it got back home on the plane ok lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshades View Post
    That's so pretty! You look absolutely stoked! Congratulations!

Also, look at that fluke! When it whump-ed out of the box, omg! Haha! That's so good!

I hope you get to stretch your fins soon!

How long did it take from when you ordered it to get to you? I like the 3 best, if I can muster up the extra money, but even if I can muster up the money I'm not sure I have the patience to wait.

I ordered 6th of June, but waited till I was in Florida on holiday purely because it was easier and cheaper to do that than have it sent to the UK cos the cost of the shipping and import fees would have been possibly the same cost as the tail. When I ordered it was 10 weeks for the fin and 6 weeks for the skin
    Quote Originally Posted by chickcasa View Post
    How long did it take from when you ordered it to get to you? I like the 3 best, if I can muster up the extra money, but even if I can muster up the money I'm not sure I have the patience to wait.

Hi !
    Please tell me, i need to information about Mertailor fantasea fin three . Is it possible to put it in a suitcase? Can it be folded?I'd like to buy it and go on a trip with her. Can you make me some pictures and videos, please? My Facebook profile is Lauriane Audran if you prefer to send me in mp.

It would really help me. Thank you in advance.
    Mermaid Freya

I flew mine back from florida last month in my suitcase, had the tips folded onwards with rolled up towels under each side for support. Hat a towel underneath and on top. Craped myself but got her back safely