Thread: Carl the Cod

Carl the Cod

Hi! I’m going to become Carl the Cod, and I’m aiming to get my first merman tail (Finfun Celtic Green) and adopt this mersona. I’m 15 and I find it hard to share my passion for fish people, but you guys and gals are safe. I love video games (primarily Super Smash Bros and it’s related franchises) and tabletop games (like Magic and D&D, aiming to build a Sygg, River Guide mer deck soon) and I’m kinda an introverted autistic geek, though I’m a friend to the end. I don’t do much art, but I wish to learn the ropes from you, and I really want to draw my aquatic self someday. I really truly find it hard to share my passion, but what might help is if I amaze some kids with my tail. I also need to work on holding my breath and swimming without goggles, but I’m dedicated to learn, and I have a big lung capacity anyways. I live in Tucson, AZ.

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    As a person who’s also autistic, I want to first say welcome and hope you have a wonderful journey as a merman. I’ve only done dnd once and had a fun experience. If I had more money I’d finally invest in making a tree folk deck for mtg :3

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Welcome to the pod Carl the cod. I only started mermaiding this year after sitting on the idea for about a year before making the decision as it is an expensive hobby and/or buisness. I first started with lessons to get me into mermaiding, these were a fun lesson to which I was the only person doing them lol. I'm now looking at doing my first freediving course that incorporates a mermaid course with freediving to get my intermediate qualification in freediving that also trains you on breath holding etc. These are exciting times and I wish you the best of luck in your journey. It's an exciting one.

Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app

Welcome! This place is pretty great.

Welcome! I'm a tabletop gamer as well, and I would love to be more into video games but currently mer life and collecting are taking up most of the funds that would go to that. I hope that you find much joy and good friends here, and in the water!

Also a tabletop gamer and larper here! Welcome, Carl the Cod!

I'm also autistic and new here! It's nice to meet you and I hope we both have a great time