Thread: Merbella Studios Silicone Tail For Sale

Merbella Studios Silicone Tail For Sale

I'm sad to be parting with this classic beauty, but unfortunately, the monofin pockets just don't fit my feet. Beautiful older Merbella tail with original Merbella tattered fluke, cute pectoral fins, tiny accent dorsal, and "seadragon" accent scales at waist and heels. In nearly perfect condition, with the exception of some waist damage, visible only from the inside, and a repaired tear in one of the pectoral fins. I've never worn the tail, due to the foot pockets.
    The size guide is from the lovely lady I purchased from and seems true to size **with the exception** of the monofin size--my size 10 feet didn't fit, but a friend's size 8 feet fit comfortably.

Asking what I paid, $2800. Happy to answer questions and send additional photos/video!

Apologies for the huge photo sizes. Trying to figure out a better way to upload images (first time posting).

Do you perchance know the measurements for the tail?
    also, do you have any pictures of the backside?

thanks in advance!

I don't know if this is still for sale or not but I don't see any photos of the tail on here. Maybe upload them to a website and post a link here?

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I don't know if this is still for sale or not but I don't see any photos of the tail on here. Maybe upload them to a website and post a link here?

I think it's because the site updated and now no photos can be posted just links.

This tail has sold! Thanks for you interest.