Thread: HELP ME CHOOSE MY NEW TAIL COLOR PLZZZZ (VOTE)

HELP ME CHOOSE MY NEW TAIL COLOR PLZZZZ (VOTE)

Hey! I'm looking to buy a new finfun tail and i don't know which one too choose... so many pretty design and colors.. (I know finfun is kind of "basic" but i kind of love them still, so don't judge me on basicness plz) :P

So I've kind of narrow my choice to 5 tails so please help me choosing which one because honestly I don't know which one i prefer.
    Oh and I kind of have a siren vibe more than a mermaid vibe but i'm open to change my vibe a bit a go with pretty colorful tail (as you will see in the pictures)(and yes i already have the black tail from finfun)

Thanks in advanced xx
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ellies; 10-16-2019 at 09:26 PM.

sorry if the quality is not the best in the picture but you can at least see all of them

Bottom left

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

I second Merman Caspian I too like the bottom left. My second choice would be the top middle. From your profile picture, I would say those two tails would also match your hair well.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I agree bottom left or top middle but they're all pretty!

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Thx everymer! Probably gonna go with bottom left And it's a great point that it's gonna match my hair Mermaid Alea!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    I agree about bottom left, it has more of a siren vibe.