Thread: New Freshwater Merman from Minnesota

Junior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Merman Ryoshi's Avatar
    A hidden Japanese garden somewhere in Minnesota.

New Freshwater Merman from Minnesota

Hey everybody, Merman Ryoshi here! I'm a newcomer to the world of mer, and I have to say, it's amazing! My beloved mermaid girlfriend got me into this world, and I have to say, it's an amazing world! I'm also known as the merman ninja, since I learned how to get my koi tail using a jutsu I mastered in combination with her magic (I'm half ninja). I can't wait to meet new ningyo (Japanese for merman/mermaid) brothers and sisters, and join a Minnesota pod and learn all the ins and outs of tail swimming and underwater tricks. I'm currently working on getting girlfriend on this website as well, so if you see a member known as Mermaid Courtney (not to be confused with Courtney Mermaid, the Vancouver Mermaid, even though she's awesome!), be sure to give her a big hello as well. She's a professional mermaid who wants to look for more merpeople as well as get into a pod as well as fun meetups. I look forward to meeting you all! Kampai!

a.k.a the merman ninja! You never know what lurks in the shadows or the depths....

Welcome to the site, Ryoshi! You sound as swift and silent as a ninja lanternshark. I recently joined, too, on October 27, and I love this place. I’m from Tennessee, also a freshwater mermaid. I’ll keep an eye out for Courtney and be sure to say hi!

Hey welcome! I'm a freshwater mer from central wisconsin so I'm open to making the drive depending on where in MN.

Sent from my LG-US996 using MerNetwork mobile app

Good to meet the both of you. I'll work on my girlfriend on this site this weekend, and you gals will have yourselves another mersister!

a.k.a the merman ninja! You never know what lurks in the shadows or the depths....

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Thank you Merbrother Slim! It's awesome to meet another merman! I got my girlfriend signed up, so once she gets her email confirmation, I'll have her start her own topic or post within my own to get the oyster's pearl rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Calisai View Post
    Welcome to the site, Ryoshi! You sound as swift and silent as a ninja lanternshark. I recently joined, too, on October 27, and I love this place. I’m from Tennessee, also a freshwater mermaid. I’ll keep an eye out for Courtney and be sure to say hi!
    Look no further. I'm Mermaid Courtney

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Hello! I'm Mermaid Luna Belle of southern MN. Welcome to the pod!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using MerNetwork mobile app