Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kurziana View Post
thank you! I think I'll be smart about it and start with a linden, then buy a fantasea 1. that way i dont overwhelm myself, but a 3 will always be the end goal!
I don’t think you’ll need that many steps personally. There is quite a range in possible starting abilities and you sound like you are an advanced swimmer, I’m sure you will take to it easily. I was only ever a very casual swimmer that had never tried dolphin kick but took to it super quick when I got my finfun. I then pretty much immediately upgraded to a mahina.
If it’s a cost thing and you want to get a cheap fin first to check that you actually like it before investing in a more expensive fin then that’s a good idea. So getting a linden before your fantasea three would be smart, but getting a fantasea 1 in between the two will probably just be a waste of money. You’ll have a better idea what will suit you once you get your initial practice fin though

I’ve never tried the mertailor fins so I can’t really weigh in, but it sounds like the propulsion on the fantasea 1 is pretty weak so you’d probably be disappointed and just want to get your fantasea 3 straight away..

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork