@Mermaid Alea and @Calisai

Aaah sorry it's been a while since I popped in on Mernetwork.

My first go-to after trying the no-poo method was Organix Sea Mineral shampoo and conditioner. It smelled great and made my hair super soft, but they discontinued it.

Now I try different brands from Ulta whenever I run out. A friend got me R+Co Television Perfect because she wanted to try it but decided she had too many shampoos already. It was alright, not the best but using a deep conditioner with it made up for it. There was also one that I think was called hair-food? It's not on Ulta's website anymore either so I'm guessing it was also discontinued. It tends to happen any time I find one that I really like, lol.

Anyway, I stay away from Suave because it makes my hair super dry and frizzy. I'm not a fan of Garnier or Aussie, either. Organix tends to be really hit-or-miss, and I wish their sea mineral line was still around. I'm willing to pay a little extra for shampoo and conditioner to keep my hair in better condition, and I always try to find something that says it moisturizes and avoid things that say they repair damaged hair, since hair is dead and cannot be healed once damaged. Bonus points if it says it's made with algae or sea minerals because I really like the way it smells.