Thread: Any pods in Massachusetts

Junior Member Pod of New England Kumiko's Avatar

Any pods in Massachusetts

I just moved to Framingham, Ma in November from Gahanna, Ohio. Looking for a new pod to join and make friends.
    Last edited by Kumiko; 12-02-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Hi Kumiko! Welcome to New England. I am also a transplant here.

I just found this pod on facebook. They have two group swim meetups coming up!

Sunday Feb 9th and March 1st from 3:30-5:30pm at the YMCA in Lowell, MA. That's probably less than an hour from you by car. If you don't currently have access to a car they said it's near a rail station or you could post and ask for a carpool.

Hope to meet you there sometime. I know it can take time to build community in a new place.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PodNewEngland/

Hey there guys!
    I'm based in Boston and occasionally mermaid during freediving nights hosted by East Coast Divers in Brookline. Let me know if you all are interested in coming into Boston ever for those. Also, group photoshoots this spring and summer would be really fun!
    Instagram | Website | Youtube | Twitter | Pinterest
    An SSI certified Mermaid, Freediver, & Dive Master

Oo that's sounds fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by North East Mermaid View Post
    Hey there guys!
    I'm based in Boston and occasionally mermaid during freediving nights hosted by East Coast Divers in Brookline. Let me know if you all are interested in coming into Boston ever for those. Also, group photoshoots this spring and summer would be really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass View Post
    Hi Kumiko! Welcome to New England. I am also a transplant here.

I just found this pod on facebook. They have two group swim meetups coming up!

Sunday Feb 9th and March 1st from 3:30-5:30pm at the YMCA in Lowell, MA. That's probably less than an hour from you by car. If you don't currently have access to a car they said it's near a rail station or you could post and ask for a carpool.

Hope to meet you there sometime. I know it can take time to build community in a new place.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PodNewEngland/
    Thank you for the link!