Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

OK. I bought mine for $3.67 with no shipping charges. :3
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    those r pretty awesome! might have to check them out on ebay!
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

hey guys- this wont ship to me is there anyone who'd be willing to be the middle person for me? I could send you the $$ and you could have it shipped to you then ship it to me?

@Raina, the ones I got from Ebay shipped for free to Canada (where my mer-partner lives).

Gah! All the small sized ones are colored ones. Well, besides the one person who's selling them for 4 times as much. Curse me and my apparently tiny hands. I measured them even, and according to the Amazon pic they're defiantly size small. >_<

@Winged Mermaid: Mine are small too. I just got the color that matches my tail the most. I figured I could always just airbrush it closer to my skin color or something if I wanted.

everything I see on ebay is black

Can you post the ebay link to one? Having trouble to finding them.

Also let me know if paint will stick when you air brush them

the link is on the first post.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Miel's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Miel's Youtube Channel
    I have a Pair, neon yellow and slightly loose. I might need to buy the size Small. Has anyone managed to paint theirs yet?

I tried to order the ones on Amazon and they wouldnt ship to Canada? so weird...

I got 3 pairs of these. Medium size. They are great. I have trouble staying down because I float so much and I can really push against the water with them to stay under and swimming laps they really pull the water to give you a good work out.

I didn't paint mine cause in the water they are nearly transparent. You might see a little light blue between my fingers but it is not bad at all.

I've got a pair of these. I ordered them with the intention of repainting them but once they arrived and I started using them I found myself really growing fond of the slightly-blue, transparent color. They're really tight around my fingers, so there's so need to worry about them sliding off, but I've got somewhat thick fingers anyway. Funnily enough, whenever I put them on I started unconsciously channeling Doug Jones as Abe Sapien in the Hellboy movies, imitating his lovely gestures and spreading my fingers to really stretch and emphasize the webs. They're great for swimming and provide good propulsion, it felt like I was reaching out, grabbing a handful of the water, and pulling myself forward like climbing a tree, and I got a great workout in my arms and shoulders.

The unfortunate thing is that I left my pair out on my patio while my brother was at my house with some of his friends, and I got home from work to find one of my gloves had been ripped right down the middle. I suspect the little shitheads got stoned and accidentally pulled it apart trying to see how far the webbing stretched. I tried to fix it, first by melting the pieces back together with my lighter and then with gorilla glue, but it couldn't be saved. Oh well, at least they aren't expensive. And I still have the one, just in case I'm ever down at the beach and need to challenge someone to a duel.

"An ocean without its unnamed monsters would be like a completely dreamless sleep."- John Steinbeck

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Miel's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Miel's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ScheherazOdd View Post
    And I still have the one, just in case I'm ever down at the beach and need to challenge someone to a duel.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Funnily enough, whenever I put them on I started unconsciously channeling Doug Jones as Abe Sapien in theHellboy movies, imitating his lovely gestures and spreading my fingers to really stretch and emphasize the webs.
    Ha, I can totally picture this. I think I'd start doing that too.

Chesapeake Pod
    I should totally get a pair of these, My arms could use a workout...
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I waaaant but they wont ship to Canada Maybe next year my secret santa will buy them? hjahah

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ Aww that would be so sweet! I would If I'm your secretsanta next year

Chesapeake Pod
    How do you know what size to buy???? I would love to get a pair and add little crystals over my hands to give a scale effect