Thread: Mermaid videos in German

Junior Member Euro Pod

Visit Mermaid Selphy's Youtube Channel

Mermaid videos in German

Hey guys!
    I know it'll maybe something which doesn't really reach a lot of people here but I make German videos about mermaiding on Youtube. Since I watched a lot of English mermaid videos I couldn't find any in German. Or let's say I couldn't find a channel on Youtube which produces mermaid content like reviews, unboxings or technic videos in German. So I decided to try it.
    Here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIi...ANy_2jIqIRZ6RA

I'd appreciate criticism and some thumbs up if you like it.

Greetings to all of you!

Greetings! thanks

Greetings! I'm reaching out to gather information about the quality of services at YouTube. If you have any personal experiences or opinions on their services, I would be thrilled to hear from you. Your input would be immensely helpful in my decision-making process.

YouTube is handy for listening to music or podcasts if you have a paid subscription. There is a wide selection and good quality on this platform. But sometimes I need more because I can't always use videos and I need mp3. I started converting videos with youtube to mp3 converter. Has anyone used this converter yet? If not, you should definitely try to use it.