Thread: Utah places to swim

Utah places to swim

is there a list of pools/lakes/etc. in utah that allow tails? im trying to figure out where all I can go, once I get my tail.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAsteria View Post
    is there a list of pools/lakes/etc. in utah that allow tails? im trying to figure out where all I can go, once I get my tail.
    I dunno. Depens on where you live in the state. The first time I saw people tail swimming in real life was at Cherry Hill in Kaysville. In Layton there's surf and swim, a very large public pool, but I know the lifeguards there to be very whistle-happy. Surf and Swim happens to be open year round though, with their inflatable cover.

It will probably depend most on a pool's policy. If you're looking for non-pools, Utah has a lot of reservoirs that people do water sports in, and I bet those would be a good place where you can do tail swimming without getting in people's way.
    And reservoirs are pretty plentiful in the state, so when the weather warms up, I bet you can find one near you.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAsteria View Post
    Salt Lake City has a pod somewhere on Facebook but I don’t have access as I’m in Florida. I’m sure you might be able to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies