Thread: Hello from Lake Michigan

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Bellasea's Avatar

Hello from Lake Michigan

Hello

I guess I should finally get around to doing this. I joined in December 2011 or January 2012, and I was on here for a couple days; then i disappeared. I have now rediscovered MerNetwork in the last month.

I am from West Michigan. I live right off of Lake Michigan. I am still in high school. I hope to go to college for marine and ocean sciences. I have always been in love with the water. I always wanted to be a mermaid, but then I grew up... I changed my wish of becoming a mermaid. Last Easter, my mom got me Carolyn Turgeon's book Mermaid. I think found iamamermaid.com. That rekindled my love of merfolk (or is it merpeople?). I hope to have a fabric tail by June.

I also run cross country in the fall and play soccer in the spring for my high school team. I am in Girl Scouts and hope to have a troop of my own. I really like Harry Potter stuff too. I think that's it.

If you have any questions please ask! I hope to meet all of you!

Zarina Bellasea

edit- April 27- I have now dropped the Zarina, it didn't fit. I kept finding myself calling my mersona Bella, and Bellasea.
    Last edited by Bellasea; 04-27-2012 at 09:46 AM.
    Tenacity.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    i do enjoy the world of magic haha nice to meet you welcome to the community! hope you feel welcome :3
    ps. i had the same feelings at one point about giving up my mermaid dreams, but now is back