Thread: Profile

Hey guys I have an issue with my profile I can't seem to change I know it's not a mer spacific thread but I need your help to change it.

Not sure why but it says I'm a male and a junior member and that's completely inaccurate. I'm actually a 22 year old women and don't want to mislead anyone on this community.

Sent from my SM-G960W using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Log into while in full site mode is the easiest way to fix that. There hardly options to change anything within the app/mobile site.

Quote Originally Posted by brynnwiens View Post
    Hey guys I have an issue with my profile I can't seem to change I know it's not a mer spacific thread but I need your help to change it.

Not sure why but it says I'm a male and a junior member and that's completely inaccurate. I'm actually a 22 year old women and don't want to mislead anyone on this community.

Sent from my SM-G960W using MerNetwork mobile app
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Just to add, junior member refers to how many posts you've made and I believe it doesn't switch over to senior until 500 (correct me if I'm wrong)!

Sent from my SM-G975U using MerNetwork mobile app
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

That is at least the default in most forum software. It can be changed by admins.