Thread: Merman Help?

Merman Help?

So, I’m going to buy a mermaid tail from FinFun this summer. A couple problems. First of all, I do have a fetish for mers, though I am far from a “mervert”. I do want to be a good part of this community, but I find it hard to come out of the closet, especially to my family, and even thinking about wearing the tail makes my penis stiff, so I need help on how to not harden it when I get the tail. A little help, guys? I’m sure some of you may have the exact same story.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    ~ The Gaming Merman, Carl

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Do you get the same result when swimming with just the monofin? If no, then do that instead of swimming with the tail skin and fin combo. Build up some immunity.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Huh. Interesting.
    Well, I'm not a guy so I can't give you dude advise, but I would try searching online what competitive male swimmers do for stuff like that. Maybe they wear extra layers or something?

The good news is, when you swim in a tail, the front of you is typically facing downward to the bottom of the pool or ground plus you are underwater so people are less likely to notice. When I swim down the lane at a college pool hardly anyone pays any attention to me.
    You would only have to worry about when you are getting in and out of the water, but you could keep a towel close to the edge of the pool to quickly cover yourself when you get out.

You could always start off wearing your tail in the bathtub if you have a bathtub you can fill up with water. That way you can get used to it before you are in public.

I hope this helps!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Take care of business just before you swim. Do your tail swimming during your refractory period.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Compression pants
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Use a jammer. You can find them at any sport shops.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies