Hey guys, I'm going to be selling my mertailor tail. It's a great tail, It's in good shape despite the age (I've done some internal patching on weak spots), it swims really well, and its very comfortable/ easy to get into. Here are measurements/ misc tail info for anyone curious (it can stretch quite a bit, I've had my cousin wear it comfortably and shes a bit larger than I am). And a video link of the tail in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6cDsw9bXUU

- Around Waist - Measure all the way around your waist at your belly button: 30"
- Select Fluke Shape: Tattered Splash
- Pectoral Fins: Angel Pectoral Fins
- Additional Tail Markings: Stripes
- Additional Tail Markings: Fluke Spots
- Select Highlight Color: Sky Blue
- Select Accent Color: Aztec Gold
- Select Dominant Color: Red Russet
- Select Shading Color: Carbon Black
- Shoe Size - US Numeric size along with Men's, Women's, or Children's: 8 Womens
- Waist to Floor - Measure from even with your belly button down to the floor: 38"
- Waist to Ankle - Measure from even with your belly button down to your ankle bone: 35 1/2"
- Waist to Knees - Waist to hip - Measure from your waist down to the middle of your knees: 21 1/2"
- Around Hips - Measure all the way around the widest part of your hips: 33"
- Around Butt - Measure all the way around the widest part of your butt: 37"
- Around Mid Thigh - With your legs together, measure all the way around the widest part of your mid thighs : 35"
- Around Knees - With your legs together, measure all the way around your knees: 22 1/2"
- Around Calves - With your legs together, measure all the way around the widest part of your calves: 23"
- Around Ankles - With your legs together, measure all the way around your ankles: 14"
- Waist to Hip - Measure from your waist down to the widest part of your hip: 3 1/2"
- Waist to Butt - Measure from your waist down to the widest part of your butt: 5 1/2"
- Waist to Mid Thigh - Measure from your waist down to the widest part of your mid thigh: 14"

I purchased my tail for a little over $3,000.00. Asking price is $1200.00.