Thread: PA/NJ/NY mers?:)

PA/NJ/NY mers?:)

Not sure why my profile info is wrong but I’m a female in PA who frequently travels around the tristate area met a handful of Mers already but still trying to find more in this area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Leilani402 View Post
    Not sure why my profile info is wrong but I’m a female in PA who frequently travels around the tristate area met a handful of Mers already but still trying to find more in this area!

If you are using the app you will need to go onto the website to personalize your email information. The app uses preset information.
    I recently did did it and now my information is correct! (Also something I hadn’t realized is that “junior member” and “senior member” is based off how many posts you’ve made)

I hope you find many many friends!

Thank you for the tip! Ill definitely check out the actual site

I'm a NY mer, I'm from Plattsburgh, but live in North Salem, about an hour north of NYC

Quote Originally Posted by SireneNaga View Post
    I'm a NY mer, I'm from Plattsburgh, but live in North Salem, about an hour north of NYC
    That’s awesome! I go
    To NY several times a yr, Itd be great to meet mers around the area!

I’m in NYC! Out of commission due to an ice skating injury at the moment though. Roll on the summer so I can hit the beach and get some exercise in again!