Thread: New in New England!

New in New England!

Hey guys!

I'm a newbie based in Boston, MA. I started mermaiding about 8 months ago and have been freediving and scuba diving for a couple years previous. Luckily for me, my partner happens to be an underwater photographer by trade, so I have him to thank for my instagram.

At the moment I own a Mertailor fabric tail and a Mertailor silicone and am really happy with both! I'm interested in upgrading my tops next, and have just bought some silicone clam shells to start crafting something with those. Any guidance for that process is welcome!

So far I've brought my tails along on dive trips and work trips to SoCal, Mexico, and Grand Cayman. This coming year I'm planning to bring tails along to work trips in Italy, Grand Cayman, and New Orleans. If you are based out of any of those places lmk, I'd love to do more collabs or group photoshoots!
    Instagram | Website | Youtube | Twitter | Pinterest
    An SSI certified Mermaid, Freediver, & Dive Master

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Welcome to the MerNetwork! There are plenty of threads here about top making. Whether they are how-to’s or trial and error, they should be helpful!

Here is the link to the “clothing and tops” section
    http://mernetwork.com/index/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork