Thread: Hello!

Junior Member Pod of Cali

Red face Hello!

Hello mers! My name is Kailey and I just recently received my first fabric tail. I’ve been out of the water for a while so I have some work ahead of me. I was a young child when The Little Mermaid was released and the story really connected with me. Unfortunately, I hid away a lot of things as a child, including this, which has taken me a long time to rediscover. I’m sorry for the lost time, but hoping to make up for it.

I’m in the San Jose, South Bay, San Francisco Bay Area and looking forward to meeting you all. I saw the California Mermaid Con coming up again this summer, which I hope to check out. In the meantime, i believe it would be good to find a place to swim. I haven’t decided on a mername as of yet, but I’m sure some inspiration will come in time.

I setup an Instagram account to log my journey at merkailey.

*waves*

Kailey

Hello!

Welcome, the Mer community is an awesome community. I myself an just rediscovering things that were locked away since I was a child. Sounds like we may have a few things in common. I wasn’t sure what I wanted my mermaid name to be so I took to the internet and searched for mermaid names with meanings. I am a huge space but and Asteria means “the Star”.

I am saving up for my first tail, but hope to have it soon. What tail did you go with? I am going to be going with the aqua fairy whimsy fantasea tail from mertailor. It looks like this. Name:  IMG_0255.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  8.7 KB

Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork

Junior Member Pod of Cali

Hello!

Thanks for the welcome! Nice to meet you!

Like you’re considering, I chose the Condy Amenome Fantasea tail from Mertailor. I posted a pic on my IG account yesterday if you would like to check it out. I really like the colors and the fact it was in the trans pride coloring seemed to make it a logical first choice - plus, well, it’s pink!
    Last edited by merkailey; 02-07-2020 at 04:00 PM.

As another trans mer, pink and blue are my favorite colors. I’m actually going to be dyeing my hair for the first time and I’m going pink to match the tail. I’m going to keep it pink for a while.

Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork