Thread: Luna Monofin

Luna Monofin

What tail skins are comparable with a luna

Sent from my SM-A102U using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Personally I don’t have experience with Luna’s and tail skins and unfortunately there aren’t mass produced tail-skins for the Luna.

I recommend that anything that fits the Mahina as it should be compatible. There is also used to be company (Aqua Tails) that made tails without the fluke. It was just a triangle at the bottom. It is possible to find one second hand or even modify a different fabric tail to do this.

Name:  IMG_6849.JPG
Views: 349
Size:  9.8 KB
    Here’s an example of what I am talking about by triangle. I couldn’t really find a good picture online so this a screenshot from one of the lovely Nerdmaid Faith’s videos.

I find most skins are compatible with the Luna fin you can basically adjust any skin onto it from my experience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMermaidArtemis View Post
    What tail skins are comparable with a luna

I think you should use the mertailor guppy! The Luna fits in very nicely! I do not have this tail or the luna personally, but my friend has a mertailor guppy and the Luna, and she loves it! I have two videos if you are interested!
    https://youtu.be/PzSEUjFXBKc
    https://youtu.be/2pPfhUmHxvE

Sent from my SM-G960U using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Pod of New England
    The Luna fits pretty well in a FinFun skin but if you have the large one it does stick out the bottom a little bit.

When swimming with the Luna is there any pull or straining in the legs like around the knees or thighs?

I honestly forget I'm wearing it. I do have knee and hip issues on the left side but the monofin doesnt effect that at all