Thread: Check out the Short Film I was in

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Check out the Short Film I was in

So first off, this is password protected as it's still doing the film fest circuit, please don't post it to social media. It'll also be on CBC for those in canada. And TIFF
    The password is: welcome

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Everything was truly beautiful, from each scene to the message!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

The music was enchanting, and so was your costume. You looked like you had so much fun acting in this short film. And you were an actual actress!

Being in front of the camera is fun! I've only been in one movie, and that was when I was an extra in a local Knoxville, TN film called Prison Break-In. I was 18. There was a brief faraway scene shot of me wearing a red dress and walking out of a bank (and good thing it was a distance because I had a honking zit on my forehead, covered by makeup). I'm not as impressive as you, lol.

Please let us know how everyone liked your film once the film festival ends!
    Last edited by Calisai; 02-15-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    The score was done by a famous composer who has done loads of movies! I thought that was pretty cool

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    I like the film, and can't wait until my film package arrives. The team, and especially you, Raina, did a great job. To be honest, the background featurettes are even more fascinating, but I guess that's just me wanting to know how the stuff works.

The amount of training and work to get the underwater shots is just mindblowing. Congratulations on that!

Sent from my H3311 using MerNetwork mobile app

Who's tearing up over here? Not me. Definitely not me. <3
    Beautiful beaded tops and silicone fins and flukes for enhancing your tail at my Etsy shop: Fancy Fish Fashions!
    Follow me on Facebook

Raina your acting was so cute! The underwater scenes were better than a lot of the mermaid movie underwater scenes I've seen.
    Congratulations!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I love this! You were wonderful in this short film. Are you planning to do more in the future?