Thread: Making an Appearance in Florida at the Bay Area Ren Fest

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Making an Appearance in Florida at the Bay Area Ren Fest

Hey all, I am travelling to Tampa, Orlando, and Miami in a week or so, and I have been invited to be a guest at the Bay Area Ren Fest. I'll be there all day on Mar 21st with some set performance times, but I'd love to meet up with anyone who feels like coming out! FB event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/222287215627476/

Omigosh! That's awesome, Raina!! I'm so glad you posted this here! I live in Tampa and would love to come out to the ren fest to see you perform! Who's running the Mermaid show? I know it used to be MerBellas but I haven't heard anything about that in years.

Yeah they havent done it in a long time, maybe 5-6 years? It's being run by my friend Linda who is one of the OG mermaids. I'd love to meet you! No idea what you look like outside of your profile pic on here haha so make sure you introduce yourself

Hahaha, I know, when I first joined MerNetwork I was 13 and picked that photo because you couldn't see my face at all I'll be sure to! Can't wait to see you!

I will have a red wig on and be wearing a fabric version of my new mertailor

I wish I was in one of those parts of Florida, but sadly I'm in the panhandle area.

I hope you have fun!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Are you still planning to travel even with the virus spreading, Raina?

Well, the Ren Fest finally anounced their cancellation for the rest of the month. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon to allow for travel again and hoping you stay healthy!