Art of Angel SD/ Red Slavin Angel / Siren Black & Silver Webbed Scale Gloves - UNUSED
Would fit a small/medium wrist/arm circumference.

These beautiful handmade, hand-painted, webbed silicone scale gloves come from the incredibly talented and skilled SD Red Slavin Angel/Art of Angel tailmaker and mermaid artist from Germany. They cost $185 plus shipping. The pictures attached are of the actual glove (they're a pair) however if you'd like more please feel free to request them (if you're a serious buyer only). The other picture is a stock image from their Etsy account of what the gloves look like on - seamless and transparent.

They are gorgeous gloves, swimmable, never worn and never been in the water - but I am selling for personal reasons related to bills.

I am asking for $100 or best offer. By best offer, I mean ease and efficiency of sale, not just the selling price. This does not include shipping.

I also have an unboxing video of the gloves coming from the package itself.

I am hardly online, especially with the quarantining, so please keep that in mind as I access public computers when I log on here.
If you're in Seattle and can meet in the South Lake Union neighborhood *after the quarantining*, then a cash transaction is preferred. Otherwise, venmo only, however please note that the most I can do is get a shipping label pre-purchased online and try to coordinate a mail pick-up. I don't know if it's guaranteed for that to happen as I have no control over the government-sanctioned quarantines.

Shipping is up to the buyer and I will only ship within the USA, through USPS or FedEx. Rates are dependent on you - if you want insurance, what speed of service, what service you want, your zip code, etc.

Artist's stock/model photo:

Actual gloves:

****I am also selling Shop Vancouver Mermaid apparel (leggings and a crop top) for significant savings! One includes matching siren/dark waters leggings to these gloves for only $15! Check out the link here:
https://mernetwork.com/index/showthr...251#post311251