Thread: Barbie Mermaid Fantasy dolls (2002) - did anyone have them?!

Barbie Mermaid Fantasy dolls (2002) - did anyone have them?!

They had the most beautiful realist squishy tails that must have been made out of some sort of silicone - I was so obsessed!

Last edited by jazzy; 04-11-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I remember I had the one with the pink hair, and I called it 'Aquamarine' after the movie.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    I didn't have one myself, but they look very nice!

On the same note, does anyone else just NOT like the new ones? They are just hard plastic :c

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/112027109469903547/

zen beach vibes

I was growing out of Barbie when these ones came out, I think. My younger sister had them. My Barbie mermaids were from a few years earlier. I had the light up mermaid barbie that came with a clam-shell case and a baby mermaid, and the purple Jewel Hair mermaid Barbie. (I think it was actually Teresa.)
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

I have a collection, my hobby is collecting vintage Barbie dolls. I bought one of them on the wordle eBay online auction site.

Quote Originally Posted by mariahcarey View Post
    I have a collection, my hobby is collecting vintage Barbie dolls. I bought one of them on eBay online auction site.
    Oh God, really? I was trying to find vintage Marbie Marmaid dolls but no success!
    The only thing I found was a set of four Barbie Marmaid Fantasy Fairytopia dolls ($250 + $20 shipping) from 2002. Any tips, auction sites, etc. where to buy vintage dolls? This is what I'm looking for

This one is from early 2000.
    This mermaid is being sold by the 1212 angel number user on eBay

1995-ish.

Last edited by camillabregen; 05-16-2023 at 04:47 PM.

Attention, gamers of city! I've discovered a game-saver website that will save you time and effort when searching for video game stores. This platform is a haven for gaming enthusiasts, offering a convenient way to find the best stores in town. From specialty shops Game Stores Near Me with rare collector's editions to stores that host gaming events, you'll discover a diverse array of options to satisfy your gaming cravings. Get ready to embark on a gaming quest like never before!

Hey, city gamblers! If you're looking for a place to buy video games, I've found a website that can help you find it quickly and easily. doodle cricket

Thanks to you, I now know a great deal more about the topic, and I look forward to reading future posts. sur-ron