Thread: Curious, intrigued, and making my first splash!

Curious, intrigued, and making my first splash!

Hey everyone I don't have a mersona yet, but mostly got by Sly online. I'm 21 years old and have been mesmerized by mermaids and professionals for a couple of years now. I just bit the bullet a couple days and ordered my first Mermaid Tail. I like to draw, write, and dance and I live in Florida. One thing that always captures my attention when it comes to folklore or myths, is how a lot of times they are depicted in a more creepy beauty type, very mysterious like, and so when I picture my mermaid self I tend to think along the lines of a siren hybrid. Besides that I'm just here to talk to like minded people who love water and being magical just as much as I do and hope to make some new friends!

Sent from my SM-G960U using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Hi, and welcome to Mernetwork! I lived in the Florida panhandle in Tallahassee and Pensacola for two years, so it's nice to nice to meet more Floridians.

Welcome! At what shop did you buy your first tail, and what color is it?

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    Welcome! At what shop did you buy your first tail, and what color is it?
    I purchased a fabric tail and monofin from finfun mermaid! Its bronze and pink, not my first choice but I love it as my first tail!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirengirl98! View Post
    . One thing that always captures my attention when it comes to folklore or myths, is how a lot of times they are depicted in a more creepy beauty type, very mysterious like, and so when I picture my mermaid self I tend to think along the lines of a siren hybrid.

Nice to meet you! I also tend to like the mermaids that look a little more creepy. The mermaids in the show Siren are a great example of how I think they would look.

Quote Originally Posted by Superperson View Post
    Nice to meet you! I also tend to like the mermaids that look a little more creepy. The mermaids in the show Siren are a great example of how I think they would look.
    Omg! Yes, I've actually started watching siren, and I'm all for grimm versions of myths and tales

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork. I’m also from Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Welcome to the pod

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork