Thread: Introduction Tiger Shark Mermaid!

Introduction Tiger Shark Mermaid!

Name:  91124228_569133203691432_3045841629224108032_o.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  99.1 KB
    Hi, my name is Katherine also known as the Tiger Shark Mermaid and I am staring off my mermaid business in Monterey California! If there are any other Mermaids/Mermen in the area I would love to know and schedule a meet up sometime!

My main character image is a tiger shark but I will be making my mersona based on shark species. So far I have a tiger shark inspired tail by mertailor and I just ordered a new tiger shark tail since my other one is a little tight. I do have some fabric tails that I like to practice with and my favorite is the Mahi Mahi tail by Mertailor. I am also expecting to receive a Merbella tail which is tiger shark inspired and I can't wait to see the finished product! I am really excited to pursue my career by showing the world that shark are not all bad and I hope I can inspire others to look at sharks with positivity! I hope by joining the MerNetwork that I will get to meet others in my profession and gain some new friends in the process! Thank you!

Name:  sun (2).JPG
Views: 270
Size:  181.9 KB

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 268
Size:  962.2 KB

Social Media
    Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVd..._as=subscriber
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TigerSharkMermaid
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tiger_shark_mermaid/

HELLO!!! I have a tail design for a Capezon (no actual tail yet, when i can afford a 5k tail Ill get that one) but I have a few crappy cheap fabric skins that I dislike. My next goal is to get a neoprene tail based on a Swell Shark because they are my favorite water babies <3 I like the neoprene for it because it's a rougher texture and not scaled so i think it fits a shark tail perfectly! I am super excited to see another mermaid who loves our sharkie friends <3 I'm in AZ but someday plan to move to CA. Maybe one day we can swim together <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

That would be amazing! If you ever come visit or officially move down I would love to set up a mermaid swim day with you! Swell sharks have an amazing and unique patter! Plus there are alot of them around Monterey, at the aquarium here they have many on display and I love to go there to watch them and learn about them. When you get it I would love to see pictures of the finished project. I always love seeing what tail makers create based on ideas and sketches and yeah it is difficult to find the perfect material to look realistic, especially for sharks. I am in the process of looking at a fabric great white tail soon, but the monofin I have wont fit it so I have to look at getting another monofin. What kind of fabric tails do you have?

I met my first swell shark in a touch tank at Catalina island on school trip. He was so calm and chill in the corner and everyone else freaked out over the stingrays and anemone and i was just hanging out petting his rough little back <3 I fell in love instantly.

I have a clown fish tail I bought on wish so its terrible quality and I made a tail myself out of some green lycra but I'm no artist so its super plain. I tried to be cool with extra fins but it just looks like crap XD

I found a maker somewhere who has a great white tail (I think it was Etsy) and I thought about just getting that one but I don't want to settle. I did find someone on etsy who I think may be the one though. They did a lobster tail that was absolutely gorgeous!

Thats cool that you got to actually touch one, very unique experience! Don't worry I tried to make a tail out of those sequin things and I tried to swim in it...didn't go over well. Plus the pool gutters and filters were full of sequins, my boss was not to happy about that. But now I know not to get a sequin tail or tail with sew on stuff, but its just a preference of mine.
    The clown fish tail sounds cool! I saw a really cool clownfish tail that was made by Merbellas Studios and Raven ownsI think.She did an amazing job with the realism.
    OOh does the tail maker have a silicon one or fabric? I's really difficult to find fabric shark tails. I saw some Orca tails poping up around social media.

I put down the deposit for my tail She's gonna be able to do it out of the neoprene I am so exciteddddddd <3 <3

She has this shark tail premade that includes her custom shark monofin, otherwise she can do customs. She has a blue whale too that is super cooool <3

Yea the sequins sound not fun at all XD

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    Sent a follow through Instagram hope you’ll follow me back

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

YAY! thats so exciting! I can't wait for you to get it! What does the pre-made shark tail look like? I also decided to order the great white shark tail off of aquarius/ formerly known as swim tails. But I'm so excited for you!!! You have to show me pictures when you get it!

I will

I linked it in my last post. Yeah you bet I'm going to have tons of pictures when I get it flood the forum Facebook I'm so excited

I love the fins on the back of that tail! very unique!!