Thread: I'm BACK!

Cool I'm BACK!

Hey 2020 mers!

Technically not an introduction, but I am back after many years of being MIA.

I'm getting ready to take the plunge and make a painted neoprene tail around my trusty old Mahina (from back when she only made children's sizes - the foot pockets need a little work before this all goes down), and I logged back in to get some info and research for this project.

I'm hoping to be active here again and jump back into mermaid life - I've missed it!

XO
    *formerly MerAriel*

Quote Originally Posted by MerAriel View Post
    Hey 2020 mers!

Technically not an introduction, but I am back after many years of being MIA.

I'm getting ready to take the plunge and make a painted neoprene tail around my trusty old Mahina (from back when she only made children's sizes - the foot pockets need a little work before this all goes down), and I logged back in to get some info and research for this project.

I'm hoping to be active here again and jump back into mermaid life - I've missed it!

XO
    Howdy! I am also back after a bit of a hiatus but I'm not sure our waves crossed before. Welcome back and good luck with your tails! I am also getting a neoprene tail and I am soooooooo excited (It's my first commissioned tail <3 )
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc