Thread: Shello Everyone- Lori (GotMermaid)

Add GotMermaid on Facebook

Cool Shello Everyone- Lori (GotMermaid)

Well Hello,

My name is Lori, I represent one of 5 people of the GotMermaid Team. We are made up of mostly women (and Tim who started it all back in late 2015) I am apart of the design and paint team since mid 2016, but we all share roles when it comes to customer service, and have our strengths and weaknesses of course. Some of our girls have some background in Special Effects so there are a lot of things to come. I wanted to say hello to everyone and learn the ropes of this forum. Plus share our happiness, answer all the questions and some of our tails. I know Lanai told me about this place and figured I should "Dive" on in and get my fins wet. I've been a mermaid for 6 years now, its been a fun one for sure, and I love sculpting and painting scales and working with all the shiny things. I have some fish friends (pets) too We have a lot going on at the company, some changes and new tails for kids and adults. And we are doing a tail giveaway, which I think is pretty cool. Might share a few sneak peeks if you'd like.

thanks for allowing me to be apart of this forum. I hope you all have a Whimsical day.

-Lori

Hello to you and the whole team! Welcome to merNetwork. We can always use more activity around here, especially from tailmakers. Can't wait to see what you guys bring to the table <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc