Honestly I would think apartment pools opening are the worst idea. At least at the 2 apartments I lived at, and the ones I have visited where other people live, it is hard to control how many people you have in the pool. Or the pools are plain nasty. People will jump the fence off hours, or you have weirdos coming in from outside the complex to use the pool. I wouldn't trust it one bit. I'm grateful an indoor place near me will be open, if only for a fitness swim (lap lanes!).

Lakes are easier, I don't need a designated swimming area or beach. I will park my car and walk to where I want to swim. Like I said, some beaches are opening next week. Others are staying closed, but the state parks where they are located are open, but one could still swim there without a designated swimming area.

Some cities are flat out not opening anything for the summer, I'm hoping the one close to me with a nice indoor pool decides to reopen. Only costs $2 to get in!

I have debated buying a small inflatable pool for my backyard, but want to hold off til I know how all this pool opening business goes. Rather go to a pool/lake than run up my water bill right now.