Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Carolinas?

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    I was at the Greensboro Aquatic Center on Saturday, to swim in the deep diving well. Apparently there was a swim meet and the place was packed. Apparently half the kids had their cell phones handy. Apparently I ended up on social media.

Attachment 37680
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Hi guys! I was wondering if the facebook page for Carolina Mers was made? If so I'd love to join it! If not, I actually have a facebook group made that's SUPER small that I made for girls in my area that were interested in becoming mermaids so I could share events and tips on mermaiding with them. It's called "Mermaids of the Carolinas" Because we spread around NC/SC area. It's been dead for a while but I'd love to see some life in the page again especially with meetups and events because I'm dying to have some mermaid fun this summer while I have time to travel!

Junior Member Pod of The South
    Hey guys! I'm Tyffani, I just recently became a mermaid, but I'm excited to get my first silicone tail soon :3 I'm in the Spartanburg/ Greenville area.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom3lla View Post
    Hey guys! I'm Tyffani, I just recently became a mermaid, but I'm excited to get my first silicone tail soon :3 I'm in the Spartanburg/ Greenville area.
    Nice to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just booked our vacation to Myrtle Beach and thought I'd share in hopes of maybe a meet up or even just a few come visit me. Lol Were going Sunday, August 7th through Friday, August 12th. Were staying at the Paradise Resort so I'll be there most of the time or down by the river delta beside Damon's restaurant near the pier. <3 Let me know!
    That awkward moment when someone says mermaids aren't real... And I'm standing right next to them...

<3 I also go by
    Mermaid Myra as that is my business persona

<strike>
    </strike>

Check out my new Instagram page! <3
    https://www.instagram.com/mermaidmyraofficial/

Come visit me on FaceBook!
    https://www.facebook.com/mermaidmyra/

Swim by my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7...J8Shs1b10Psjrg

~Formerly known as "Mermaid Nerin"~

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Caspiana View Post
    We just booked our vacation to Myrtle Beach and thought I'd share in hopes of maybe a meet up or even just a few come visit me. Lol Were going Sunday, August 7th through Friday, August 12th. Were staying at the Paradise Resort so I'll be there most of the time or down by the river delta beside Damon's restaurant near the pier. <3 Let me know!
    My hometown is only about 45min from Myrtle, so if I'm gonna be around, I'll let you know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidKaelyn View Post
    Hi guys! I was wondering if the facebook page for Carolina Mers was made? If so I'd love to join it! If not, I actually have a facebook group made that's SUPER small that I made for girls in my area that were interested in becoming mermaids so I could share events and tips on mermaiding with them. It's called "Mermaids of the Carolinas" Because we spread around NC/SC area. It's been dead for a while but I'd love to see some life in the page again especially with meetups and events because I'm dying to have some mermaid fun this summer while I have time to travel!
    You should check out Dans group Triad merfolk. That is where most of us NC mers are

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dan View Post
    I was at the Greensboro Aquatic Center on Saturday, to swim in the deep diving well. Apparently there was a swim meet and the place was packed. Apparently half the kids had their cell phones handy. Apparently I ended up on social media.

Attachment 37680
    I'm in gso!

Cannot wait to swim Greensboro Aquatic Center pool. Just a short drive away! Looking forward to Mermania 2017!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    The GAC posted their July schedule.
    Deep Well Hours:
    Wed 7/13: 4pm-8pm
    Thu-Sat 7/14-16: 6am-2pm, 4pm-8pm
    Sun 7/17: 10:30am-2pm, 3:30pm-5pm
    Mon 7/18: 1pm-4pm
    Thu 7/28: 9am-12pm
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Oh, I forgot to say hi over here! I've been stalking this thread without an account for a while. Anyway, hello, I'm in Durham but my sister is a swimmer so I've been to the GAC and TAC for meets quite often. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of you there. I'd love to meet up with some of you sometime!

Does anyone live near the Hickory area?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Rose View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say hi over here! I've been stalking this thread without an account for a while. Anyway, hello, I'm in Durham but my sister is a swimmer so I've been to the GAC and TAC for meets quite often. I'm surprised I haven't seen any of you there. I'd love to meet up with some of you sometime!
    I havn't been to TAC in years, but would be up for a trip there. It is alot closer to me

Hey guys! I'm from Charleston, SC if anyone is interested in meeting up. I'm still in the process of making my tail, but I'm a conceptual photography so we all could totally get together and have some fun out of it!
    www.sleepingawakephoto.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi the Sleepy Mermaid View Post
    Hey guys! I'm from Charleston, SC if anyone is interested in meeting up. I'm still in the process of making my tail, but I'm a conceptual photography so we all could totally get together and have some fun out of it!
    www.sleepingawakephoto.com
    I'll be at Myrtle Beach from August 7th (about midday) through the 12 (the day were leaving late morning/early afternoon). )
    That awkward moment when someone says mermaids aren't real... And I'm standing right next to them...

<3 I also go by
    Mermaid Myra as that is my business persona

<strike>
    </strike>

Check out my new Instagram page! <3
    https://www.instagram.com/mermaidmyraofficial/

Come visit me on FaceBook!
    https://www.facebook.com/mermaidmyra/

Swim by my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7...J8Shs1b10Psjrg

~Formerly known as "Mermaid Nerin"~

Hey Tyffani! I'm Emma! I'm in the same area!