Thread: Started on my mermaid themed sleeve tattoo

Started on my mermaid themed sleeve tattoo

Started on my mermaid themed tattoo sleeve. The first 3 pictures are a family portrait of sorts. The mermaid is me, the dolphins are my biological family, the other marine animals are my adopted family that I adopted along the way. It’s only half done due to swelling, I go back to finish in 2 weeks.

We also started on a memorial for my cats. This is for all my past, present, and future cats. I have 2 past cats and 1 can’t right now. But to keep up with the mermaid theme I had them all turned into mermaid cats or as I like to call them, purrmaids. Are they so adorable? Name:  IMG_1432.JPG
Views: 636
Size:  9.0 KBName:  IMG_1431.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  8.6 KBName:  IMG_1430.JPG
Views: 288
Size:  9.9 KBName:  IMG_1429.JPG
Views: 312
Size:  10.0 KBName:  IMG_1428.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  9.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

OMG SO CUTE!!!! I love it <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Awesome tattoo, the whole design is awesome, but those kitties are just too adorable

Sent from my CPH1875 using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Awesome tattoo, the whole design is awesome, but those kitties are just too adorable

I know right. I fell in love with the purrmaids as soon as I saw them on the stencil. Now that they are on my arm and healing, I love them even more.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAsteria View Post
    I know right. I fell in love with the purrmaids as soon as I saw them on the stencil. Now that they are on my arm and healing, I love them even more.

Always important with tattoos, I'm very tempted to talk to my friends who can draw and get version of my 2 fuzzbutts done.

I'm saving (very, very slowly what with being a student) for a massive dragon that covers my whole back with the head draped over the front of my shoulder and the tail wrapped around my thigh

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Always important with tattoos, I'm very tempted to talk to my friends who can draw and get version of my 2 fuzzbutts done.

I'm saving (very, very slowly what with being a student) for a massive dragon that covers my whole back with the head draped over the front of my shoulder and the tail wrapped around my thigh

That would be awesome, but would take a lot of Hours to complete. Eventually I’ll have a whole mermaid/feminine/floral/marine life/marine floral/fantasy tattoo sleeve in my right arm

Hey, that's an awesome tattoo! Really love the kitties there as well. How long did it take to get that done?

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    Hey, that's an awesome tattoo! Really love the kitties there as well. How long did it take to get that done?
    So far I am about 8 hours in. Only phase 1 is done. Phase 2 we add more marine life for more adopted family members, and also blanket the whole thing in blues to give the illusion of it being underwater.