Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2154

Thread: That Awkward Moment When: Mermaid Edtion!

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    That's when you say "That's the plan!" and throw her a big wink.
    Lol! Yes! I told my mom I wanted to see how a boater would react if I swam up and said, "think you could give me a lift back to the dock?"

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Do it!!
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ava View Post
    Do it!!
    I will see when I get back to the camp ground. I only stayed one night with my grandparents, but I should be going back next month.

Sent from my ShellPhone using Tapatalk

Well, since it's happened at least three times lately...

That awkward moment when you decide to take your tail off once out of the pool, so you hoist yourself out only to get your fin stuck between the pool ladder's rails and make a CLANG loud enough that everyone in the pool notices. Then you have to awkwardly roll to get it out and look like you're beached, your other mermaid friend cackling behind you.

And every single time: "Hey look, it's a mermaid!"

That Awkward moment when you are doing a roleplay and you and his character are going swimming and you send him a picture of a monofin and expect him to know what it is and how to use it. Lol.

-He thinks I'm crazy now lol-

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    That awkward moment when the lifeguard leans over and tells you there's no monofins allowed.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeniusUnicorn View Post
    That awkward moment when your bunny tries to take a bite out of your monofin because she had a thing for silicon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay, I know this one is really old, but THIS IS SO RELATABLE

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

When your friend is talking about how they were watching a Youtube video about interesting subcultures on the internet, and you realize they're describing Mernetwork and the whole merfolk movement halfway into the conversation lol. I had a hilarious "Wait, what? Oh dude, I shit you not. I'm a member on there lol. It's super chill" moment last night.
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

That awkward moment when you realize that you recognize other mers more by their tails than by their faces.

I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kali View Post
    That awkward moment when you realize that you recognize other mers more by their tails than by their faces.

That is super common actually.
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com

Ok so TAMW

Your driveing home from your second job and a manager from your first job texts you what’s up mermaid...then uses it as a Segway into asking for nude pics of you in the bath tub.

TAMW you put on a fabric tail for the first time in your boyfriends pool. (He working in his home office) you swim and are not graceful are going to get out. Then said boyfriend walks and goes oooooooh your so cute let me take your picture. Leading to TAMW you look at the pics and see you have more fat rolls than you thought. And are face palming when he goes oh I sent them to my parents !!!!!

Witch a few months later leads to another TAMW I look at the pic again and see the problem was my swim top had come partially up and have my boobies are comeing out of the bottom and not only being imbarased all over again and then adding to the shame going ( omg my boyfriends parents have now seen my boobs. Lol my bf is 47 and his parents are in their 60’s so hopeing they didn’t notice to much !!!

Also TAMW you show your boyfriend pic of professional mermaid in some most amazing photos and all he does is smile and shake his head and you just go for it and say I think that would be really fun it must make them so happy. And he gives you the awe your cute but are you into this and how into this are you look. Then he says what ever floats your boat and makes you happy! ( little does he know I may grab him to be my mertender)

TAMW you show him pics of really handsome mermen and he say no way in hell a strait man would do that I’ll never wear one ( dreams crushed ) I will find a way to get him in a tail on day !!!!!

TAMW your coworkers learn of your mermaid up session and go well don’t you have more important things to be spending your money on. How can you justify spending that much money on a tail you’ll only use a few times.

TAMW you stand up in front of your college English class and have to name 3 things about your self and you go with. I am a mermaid, I like older men, and I love anime.

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    "Lol my bf is 47 and his parents are in their 60’s so hopeing they didn’t notice to much !!!"
    As a 63 yr old man: We still notice. But we also understand the issues.

"no way in hell a strait man would do that" Tell him I'm strait and a merman. I do it for fun.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Ok so TAMW
    You're driving home from your second job and a manager from your first job texts you: "what’s up mermaid"... then uses it as a segue into asking for nude pics of you in the bathtub.
    Shocked that he can sexually harass you so brazenly. I hope for your sake you aren't still working there @_@
    Last edited by Ransom; 05-04-2018 at 03:33 AM.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

That awkward moment when you put on your mermaid tail and then you remember you forgot something (eyeddrops, jewelry) on the pool deckz

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Shocked that he can sexually harass you so brazenly. I hope for your sake you aren't still working there @_@
    I am still working there but he got fired. He sent pics to me of stuff below the belt if you know what I mean. And apparently was hitting on a bunch of my other coworkers just not to the extent he was with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I am still working there but he got fired. He sent pics to me of stuff below the belt if you know what I mean. And apparently was hitting on a bunch of my other coworkers just not to the extent he was with me.

Good to know, Satine. Stay safe
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Junior Member Pod of Texas secretsandswimming's Avatar
    Follow secretsandswimming On Twitter Add secretsandswimming on Facebook Add secretsandswimming on Google+ Add secretsandswimming on Bebo Add secretsandswimming on MySpace
    Add secretsandswimming on Linkedin Follow secretsandswimming on Tumblr Follow secretsandswimming on Flickr Visit secretsandswimming's Youtube Channel Visit secretsandswimming's Vimeo Channel
    That awkward moment when you're swimming at the pool in your tail, and one of you friends, who doesn't know that you mermaid sees you and is just like "what the heck"
    -Mermaid Caroline

That awkward moment when: you go mermaiding in a river that your human friends are going tubing down and the river is moving them quickly away and you are in the shallows struggling to quickly get your tail on and your monofin foot pocket curls under a bit and you are struggling to get it situated and no one sees what you are doing and you hear one person ask, "Hey, do we need to wait for her? Is she just chillin' there or what?" and my boyfriend goes, "Nah she is okay she will catch up." Which he says as their raft of tubes is going around a bend soon to be out of sight. Then you finally get your tail on and speed off down the river to catch up to your friends. You reach your tube and while huffing and puffing from the swim, haul yourself up onto the raft. Then you realize you pulled your tail up too hastily and it is on a bit sideways so you start pulling on the fabric and you feel awkward because you are disturbing the peace and tranquility with all this noise of pulling on wet fabric. Minutes later, one girl with your group who is floating right next to you looks over and is like, "Oh wow, she's a mermaid!"

That other awkward moment when everyone decides to stop at a sand bar, and you decide to stay in your tail so you swim up to the bank and sit there in the shallows minding your own business while the others are talking about chugging some alcohol and for some reason they form a circle around you and you just look up at everyone standing over you chugging. O-K. haha

I had a ton of fun
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes The Magic Crafter's Avatar
    Follow The Magic Crafter On Twitter Add The Magic Crafter on Facebook Add The Magic Crafter on Google+
    Visit The Magic Crafter's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    That awkward moment when: you go mermaiding in a river that your human friends are going tubing down and the river is moving them quickly away and you are in the shallows struggling to quickly get your tail on and your monofin foot pocket curls under a bit and you are struggling to get it situated and no one sees what you are doing and you hear one person ask, "Hey, do we need to wait for her? Is she just chillin' there or what?" and my boyfriend goes, "Nah she is okay she will catch up." Which he says as their raft of tubes is going around a bend soon to be out of sight. Then you finally get your tail on and speed off down the river to catch up to your friends. You reach your tube and while huffing and puffing from the swim, haul yourself up onto the raft. Then you realize you pulled your tail up too hastily and it is on a bit sideways so you start pulling on the fabric and you feel awkward because you are disturbing the peace and tranquility with all this noise of pulling on wet fabric. Minutes later, one girl with your group who is floating right next to you looks over and is like, "Oh wow, she's a mermaid!"

That other awkward moment when everyone decides to stop at a sand bar, and you decide to stay in your tail so you swim up to the bank and sit there in the shallows minding your own business while the others are talking about chugging some alcohol and for some reason they form a circle around you and you just look up at everyone standing over you chugging. O-K. haha

I had a ton of fun
    Oh man! That sounded like it could have been fun! I've always wanted to take my tail down the river, but ours are so shallow (and I'm so blind) that I'd certainly be in for some trouble! Hahahaha!

My awkward mer-moment goes like this... you're in a hotel room, you have a queen-sized bed, and you're as single as a single-celled organism... and your tail needs a place to sleep. So, you wrap yourself up in a restraining cocoon of blankets and panic all night about if you'll accidentally kick your cute little bed-buddy out of bed or not!
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com

This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

When little kids keep asking to touch your tail.