Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: That Awkward Moment When: Mermaid Edtion!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nah. I Dont have a tail yet so I just take real life situations and pretend they happen to mermaids too.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla of Duluth View Post
    Nah. I Dont have a tail yet so I just take real life situations and pretend they happen to mermaids too.
    LOL ditto. I cant wait to get one though! if anyone has the purple mermaiden tail from finfun, tell me all about it!

Quote Originally Posted by MadeleineTheMermaid View Post
    LOL ditto. I cant wait to get one though! if anyone has the purple mermaiden tail from finfun, tell me all about it!
    I do! Heres my review: https://youtu.be/pN6kehn55lk

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdmaid Faith View Post
    I do! Heres my review: https://youtu.be/pN6kehn55lk

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    OH, so you are that girl! I watched this a while ago, and I loved it! how is the tail doing so far? I am (hoping) to get one for my birthday, so I want to know all about it, so I am prepared. Keep up the good work, and don't let anyone tell you what to do!
    Madeleinethemermaid

Senior Member Pod of Cali Prince Calypso's Avatar
    the awkward moment when your crush comments on a mermaid pic of you... even though he hasn't spoke to you in months
    Little Sailor, Little fool, your better heed the golden rule
    do unto other just as you, would like to to have them do to you
    you think you can just walk away,but no, it doesn't work that way
    see once your mine, your'll always be
    I never give anything for free...

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Bellasea's Avatar
    ^^ That would be akward.
    Tenacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Calypso View Post
    the awkward moment when your crush comments on a mermaid pic of you... even though he hasn't spoke to you in months
    Oh god, I would DIE.... seriously though, I would just DIE.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    That awkward moment when you discover that somehow, someway, you are the cause of Altoids being curiously strong.
    Name:  580924_403317866400958_1501808388_n.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  37.5 KB
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Dottie View Post
    That awkward moment when you discover that somehow, someway, you are the cause of Altoids being curiously strong.
    AHAHAHAHAHAAA! XD

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Dottie View Post
    That is just about the funniest thing I've heard
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Calypso View Post
    Haha, that's a good one! That awkward moment when fish decide to hang out in your hair and end up getting caught! If that ever happens, I mean ^/////^

So much awk up in here!

That awkward moment when you're messing with your very long red hair and a little girl points and says "Look Mama, it's Ariel!"

That awkward moment when you tell your friends you're going to be a mermaid and you have to explain what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidcatherine View Post
    That awkward moment when you tell your friends you're going to be a mermaid and you have to explain what that means.
    This. With EVERYONE. they all think I'm crazy.

"Stay there!"

The awkward moment when you tell someone wearing "Don't move, I'll be right back."

That awkward moment when it's a beautiful day, you want to go swimming, but you're too chicken to go by yourself with your fin to the community pool.
    ~~ The limit of art cannot be attained -- Egyptian Proverb ~~

that how I feel when ever I go to the ymca

That awkward moment when your merchild says, "Koi!" to your boyfriend because he realizes he made a mistake at something, and both of us trying to not laugh because WHAT? She's using it as a sub for "Doi" which is basically like saying, "Duh" to someone, which I've had to discourage because she picked that up somewhere and I find it rude. I explained why we don't say "doi" to people, how it can hurt and why it's insulting, so she decided, since she likes Koi fish, she'll say Koi.

Headdesk.

... any minute I expect her to use 'jellyfish' for jealous.

That Awkward moment when you try to look up "Mermaid groups in Norfolk VA" and the first thing that pops up in google is a strip club...
    "What can you see, On the horizon? Why do the white gulls call? Across the sea, A pale moon rises.. The ships have come to carry you home."

That awkward moment when your family knows you're a scuba diver, but nobody knows you have a tail.