Page 56 of 108 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2154

Thread: That Awkward Moment When: Mermaid Edtion!

Hahaha >.< yay for mermaid hair!
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

That awkward moment when; your mum comes into your room while you're sewing seaweed onto your shell top. She was like: "well then.... moving on," then continued to talk about what she came to do in the first place.
    Almost done making my first ​tail!!! -progress pictures at http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?9784-Excited!-P-might-make-a-tail-tips&p=195098#post195098
    -Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but true ones stay like an octopus on your face-Unknown

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Shimmer Mermaid's Avatar
    Tamw:
    Your 71 year old father, who was in the Vietnam war, but never learnt how to swim, starts introducing himself to bank tellers, cashiers, new people he meets
    "Hello!
    IM MER-DAD!" *retired superhero voice*

"Dad....you can't swim...."

"HUSH! I. AM. MER-DAD!!!!"

Meanwhile the new person he was greeting is standing there completely dumbfounded.
    Tell me your secrets, sailor.. and I'll whisper mine in return.

My dad is always telling everyone I'm a mermaid and fairy. It gets a little weird sometimes. Lol
    Mermaid Enora

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    I don't get it. I see nothing awkward at all.

It's only awkward because the person he greeted is just kinda there. He puts his everything into the superhero voice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer Mermaid View Post
    Tamw:
    Your 71 year old father, who was in the Vietnam war, but never learnt how to swim, starts introducing himself to bank tellers, cashiers, new people he meets
    "Hello!
    IM MER-DAD!" *retired superhero voice*

"Dad....you can't swim...."

"HUSH! I. AM. MER-DAD!!!!"

Meanwhile the new person he was greeting is standing there completely dumbfounded.
    your dad is awesome!

I agree. He honestly sounds like an older version of you!!

I agree; some things that happen to us seem to be less awkward and more awesome​!
    Because you can be a mermaid and have an immortal soul!

COMING SOMETIME (THERE'S NO HURRY):
    MY TAIL; Merbella Studios and Tia Michelle Pesando's Collaboration,
    THE FIRE ANGEL SEA DRAGON a.k.a.
    THE MER ON FIRE​!

... When you are performing at Faerieworlds in the mermaid lagoon and one of your shells from your top decides it would rather hang out at the bottom of the pool instead of staying where you put it.

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

... or when you can't believe you actually posted this in a Merbella thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Orca View Post
    Merley, I will rub myself all over that tail to claim it as mine via scent marking so much so that I'm sure if that part was included in the in unboxing video I could sell it and pay off my school loans.
    Oh wait... I can. *Giggle*

~*~ To Thine Own Mermaid Be True ~*~
    ~~~ Follow me on Facebook: Merlissa the Mermaid~~~
    Deviant Art Etsy Store YouTube Mermaid Blog Instagram

haha ^.^

That AWESOME moment when you're father answers your phone call by calling you (me) his mermaid.
    That AWESOME moment when your grandmother makes you a robe for after your swims with your mersona name embroidered on the back and chest.

that awkward moment you try show off at the pool and swim right into the wall ��
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Still, two out of three isn't bad, and I'm picturing you looking really cool and adorable with your robe on while you're still in your tail!
    Because you can be a mermaid and have an immortal soul!

COMING SOMETIME (THERE'S NO HURRY):
    MY TAIL; Merbella Studios and Tia Michelle Pesando's Collaboration,
    THE FIRE ANGEL SEA DRAGON a.k.a.
    THE MER ON FIRE​!

That awkward moment when the ymca boys swim team walks in when your swimming as a mermaid and you have to swim Quickly away while they stare on in confusion.

That awkward moment when later that same day you are swimming without a tail or Monofin but can do the dolphin kick faster then the swim team

The crash of waves and salty air are the signs of freedom

Tamw:
    I see someone comment on a fellow mermaids post asking if she is located in my state, she isnt, and she says "I'm looking for a mermaid in Arkansas!" And I'm just sitting here like
    Duuuuhhhhh.....
    I has tail, but it's getting scales put on, and I am nervous to get my first gig!

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    that awkward moment you try show off at the pool and swim right into the wall ��
    Yeah, 'cuz... that never happened to me ._. ... XD
    Dan/Danny || 17 || they/them

(Avatar by me (@red.lion.art))

That awkward moment you decide to tell one of your friends about your new interest in being a mermaid and you show her a photo of you wearing a mermaid tail and she keeps laughing about everything mermaid related you tell her and you are not sure if she is laughing at you because your idea is weird and she thinks it is strange or if she thinks it is cool.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidIndie View Post
    That awkward moment when the ymca boys swim team walks in when your swimming as a mermaid and you have to swim Quickly away while they stare on in confusion.
    awkward moment when you met a dude on the school swim team
    awkward moment when you figure out the the school dosnt have a pool and the swim team swims at the local rec-center

im not swiming yet because im sorta inbetween tails right now but im so afraid that he will see me. not as close to him then other friends

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I've swum into the boom in the middle! That's on a crowded day it felt like everyone was watching my "event"!
    Formerly known as ireneho