Thread: Any Dutch mers on here?

Junior Member Euro Pod

Any Dutch mers on here?

Hello!
    I'd love to meet some other dutch mermaids on here!

So far I've found a Facebook group called 'Dutch Mermaids' but my joining request is still pending after 3 - 4 days.

I was just curious to know if maybe any dutch mers are in that group and I would like to know your experience about it! Are there actually meet ups being held etc.

And just in general too, I'd love to know how the pools you swim at deal with mermaid tails or how often you see other mers.

:3

Sent from my SM-G925F using MerNetwork mobile app

Hi! Have you officially joined by now? If not, I'd cancel your request and then try again.

Yeah, the group is fun! Sometimes meetings are organized, you can ask for help with any mer-related subject, and there is a sales thread. I like it!

The pool near me is SO easygoing when it comes to mermaiding and underwater cameras. If you live near me, you are welcome to tag along. Feel free to send me a pm.

Junior Member Euro Pod
    That's really helpful info, thanks!
    My request was still pending, I just tried to apply again.

Didn't know they had a sales thread, that sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    Hi! Have you officially joined by now? If not, I'd cancel your request and then try again.

Yeah, the group is fun! Sometimes meetings are organized, you can ask for help with any mer-related subject, and there is a sales thread. I like it!

The pool near me is SO easygoing when it comes to mermaiding and underwater cameras. If you live near me, you are welcome to tag along. Feel free to send me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G925F using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member North Pacific Pod
    I just moved to Eindhoven <3 HI! <3 would love to connect with a local pod, or even a pool where monofins are ok i don't speak dutch yet, but im learning.

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineeve View Post
    I just moved to Eindhoven <3 HI! <3 would love to connect with a local pod, or even a pool where monofins are ok i don't speak dutch yet, but im learning.
    Hi! I'm in Eindhoven and like to swim in the pool in Son. Both monofins and tails are allowed there and the pool is really nice and clean and deep enough to not scratch up your tail
    Ottenbad also allows tails but it's always very busy and I find it very dirty there so I tend to not go there anymore.

Feel free to join the Dutch Mermaids group on FB, or send me a dm so we can get in touch directly
    Formerly known as UmbraLuna

Not all that glitters is gold. I mean, just look at my tail...

Junior Member Euro Pod
    I live in the North of Holland, near Alkmaar, Heerhugowaard and Schagen, our village has a swimming pool where they are super relaxed about mermaids, several kids go swim there, and they also have special mermaid free-swimming in the summer, but also during normal free-swimming mermaids are welcome. They are really positive about it. My village is called Waarland.