Thread: HiHi~ Nice to meet you all ♥

Red face HiHi~ Nice to meet you all ♥

Hi, my name is Syriianis (but my birth name is Nyah), I'm 18, and my pronouns are she/her.I'm new to having a tail but I have always loved the ocean and what lies within it, im an artist and a fashion desginer. I love video games on PC but i mainly play Rainbow 6 siege ;w;

I have a very handsome boyofriend that supports me in what i do and i to him, been with de boy for a straight year now lol.♥♥♥

I Live in Georgia near ATL and have never had a group of friends who have the same interest as mine. I have wanted a tail since I was 8, I used to make my own tails using leggings and sew/attempt to sew my legs together in it to make a tail. up to when I turned 18 however and graduated I finally got my first chance to get what I have been wanting for like ages.

Soon this year and next year I'll be working on my very first silicone tail! I'll be posting things about it and I would love feedback when I begin.

Thanks for taking the time to read this it means alot♥ i plan to do sooo much more in the mermaid community once i make my tail and am i tureeee merfolk XDD
    Syriianis Novella~♥

Hello there and welcome to MN! There are a ton of great resources here about making your own silicone tail. Please post a thread in the tailmaking section and you can update us all with your progress!

That being said, I do highly recommend that you get a fabric tail and a monofin to practice and swim in before you ever swim in a silicone. Silicones are heavy and dangerous, even for experienced swimmers so please make sure you are staying safe <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    I'm as new to this community as you are, but welcome! Making a silicone tail seems like such a huge project, I wish you all the best! Can't wait to cheer you on!