Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Started working on my Tail: So far i got the dummy [emoji322]

Also came up with a top on the spot :00 i think it could work out p well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    can you build robots?
    I can't do that right now, but if a fictitious Terminator type scenario came about, I could probably figure out how to reprogram them to be on my side. I've built smaller projects like my network connected power controller, a couple of security cameras, low power bitcoin miners (sold a few months ago), and as USB game controller. A robot has too many parts, would be expensive to build, and mine would probably fall apart in a way that I could not salvage the parts for something else.

I've completely colored my tail to how i want it and this will be my main focus for colors and shape~
    Im really happy with it, cant wait to get the rest of my supplies!

Syriianis Novella~♥

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Oooh it's only getting prettier! I especially love that fluke design. I'm too chicken to try a silicone fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonHyena View Post
    Oooh it's only getting prettier! I especially love that fluke design. I'm too chicken to try a silicone fluke.
    You'll get to that level of confodanceeeee ~ lmao, and thank you! I wanted to focus on the details of the air-brush in going to be using

Syriianis Novella~♥

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG those colours are gorgeous!!! and the top looks great!
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG those colours are gorgeous!!! and the top looks great!
    Thank you :000 !!

Syriianis Novella~♥

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    that is beautiful!!!!
    sisters of the tide are we,
    bound by salt and sand and sea,
    selkie, siren, mermaid daughters,
    priestesses of the holy waters.
    ~🐚~

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Colette View Post
    that is beautiful!!!!
    Thank you!!

Syriianis Novella~♥

I have finally bought the monofin ill be using!

Also i wanted to thank everyone who has commented or gave me advice on this forum

Syriianis Novella~♥

Did you start to build any other part of your tail yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    Did you start to build any other part of your tail yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app
    I can't yet, till i get the monofin, i wanna base the tail off of the monofin so i wont have to cut it •3•

Syriianis Novella~♥

Well according to your picture, you won't have to wait very long to begin.

Well according to your picture, you won't have to wait very long to begin.
    I would complain about the wait time, but ive been waiting for a silicone tail for nearly all my life so waiting till Sunday ain't no biggie

Syriianis Novella~♥

Well that virus is still out there, so Amazon is still focusing priority on shipping out essential items.

Well that virus is still out there, so Amazon is still focusing priority on shipping out essential items.
    It says it will be here tomorrow officially, and i have prime priority shipping so i dont know what will happen yet

Syriianis Novella~♥

i have prime priority shipping
    Prime? When about did you place the order?

If that was me ordering and waiting until Sunday, my thoughts would be "So I have nothing fun to do right now." Whenever I place an online order, I am happy when it arrives into my hands on a Friday. Thursday or Saturday I consider satisfactory. Any other day, I just hang on to it and maybe stare at it for days because my work schedule during the week typically doesn't allow me the time to use it (new tools, electronic components to solder, etc). Good example would be lights for a flat bed trailer that I soon hope to modify into a portable dock. I am itching to go outside to install it, but it is supposed to arrive in the mail today....no idea when.

Prime? When about did you place the order?

If that was me ordering and waiting until Sunday, my thoughts would be "So I have nothing fun to do right now." Whenever I place an online order, I am happy when it arrives into my hands on a Friday. Thursday or Saturday I consider satisfactory. Any other day, I just hang on to it and maybe stare at it for days because my work schedule during the week typically doesn't allow me the time to use it (new tools, electronic components to solder, etc). Good example would be lights for a flat bed trailer that I soon hope to modify into a portable dock. I am itching to go outside to install it, but it is supposed to arrive in the mail today....no idea when.
    I places the order Yesterday and it is coming Sunday so prime basically makes it ship super dupper fast

I hate the wait when knowing it will be here and dont know when, that's the stuff i dislike. And cool a portable dock sounds awesome! Do you live around lakes or something?

Syriianis Novella~♥

And cool a portable dock sounds awesome! Do you live around lakes or something?
    The only lakes around me are either private land (if I knew how to contact the owners, I would ask permission), or parks that don't allow me to get my truck close to the water. I have to drive a little to get to the lakes where I can park close to the water...hence the need for a portable dock instead of just a dock.

The flat bed trailer on it's own has been kind of helpful for getting into the water with my silicone tail, but not as effective as I want.

The only lakes around me are either private land (if I knew how to contact the owners, I would ask permission), or parks that don't allow me to get my truck close to the water. I have to drive a little to get to the lakes where I can park close to the water...hence the need for a portable dock instead of just a dock.

The flat bed trailer on it's own has been kind of helpful for getting into the water with my silicone tail, but not as effective as I want.
    Ahhh, where i am there aren't many privately owned lakes. However there is a park that has a "Beach" (lake with sand) that allows you to get your truck close to the water, people can also go fishing and swimming there. There are like different areas too where they have deeper waters with docks or just a swim and meet place that doesnt allows any vehicles except motorcycles and dirt bikes lol

Syriianis Novella~♥