Thread: OklahoMers?

Red face OklahoMers?

Any Okies still active? I’d love to make some merfriends! <3
    *formerly MerAriel*

I'm nowhere close to Oklahoma, but just recently signed up here and am slowly discovering which forum threads are active and which are not.

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    Not a bit helpful for you but I was born and raised in Oklahoma. I don't live there anymore though. :/

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I'm in Texas, depending on where in Okie one would meet, I would consider driving up there.

I wish this page was more active still I’ve looked into some facebook groups and it’s mostly drama over there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *formerly MerAriel*

Facebook drama is the very reason I created an account here. Hard to sort through all the political bullcrap to find friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMermaidMegan View Post
    I wish this page was more active still I’ve looked into some facebook groups and it’s mostly drama over there...

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    Facebook drama is the very reason I created an account here. Hard to sort through all the political bullcrap to find friends
    I’ve had an account here for ages but have never been super active. I wish I could find a good fb group because it is definitely easier to navigate. That said, there’s so much knowledge here that isn’t archived on Facebook, so it’s not like I’m fully leaving any time soon.

*formerly MerAriel*

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I recommend to actually create a new group on Facebook. My podmates created one for meetups and it's actually just as active as the big Florida meetup one.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Oklahoma mermaid here! I'm not usually swimming through here too often, but glad to see someone around =)

There is an OK mermaid pod group on FB that you should be able to find if you search for it, we usually form up pod meets there (granted we've not had one of those lately for obvious reasons).