Thread: Lovely to be back!

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sea Jewel's Avatar

Lovely to be back!

Hello Everyone!

I used to be Sea Pearl here on the forum years ago. I cannot believe how long I've been away. I have been on a hiatus from the forum and had to put aside mermaiding for a while sadly. I am very glad to be back now!
    Originally from Northumberland, England, I moved to the USA when I was 18.
    I've always loved the swimming and the ocean, so when I discovered mermaiding in 2011 I was delighted, saving up to buy my first tail from a company called Fish Butts. It's now starting to look a little worse for wear so I am hoping to be able to start making my next tail very soon! Yay! I also love to make historical and cosplay costumes

I’m very much looking forward to meeting you all and maybe even getting to say hello to some familiar faces too.
    Last edited by Sea Jewel; 06-04-2020 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Jewel View Post
    so I am hoping to be able to start making my next tail very soon!
    Just recently signed up. I look forward to reading about your progress in making a tail.

Hello and welcome back! I also used to be around years ago and took a break. I kinda fluctuate back and forth between hobbies. Anywho, glad to have you back and can't wait to see progress on your new tail <3
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Sea Jewel's Avatar
    Thank you for the lovely welcomes. I am looking forward to getting active in the forum again
    I don't have any experience making a tail, so my new one will just be fabric to start off with. I thought that might be easier instead of jumping right into making anything more complex. I'll look forward to sharing my progress and some pictures.
    ~ Former username Sea Pearl ~