Thread: Mermaid Instagrams

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England

Visit mermaid-tales's Youtube Channel

Mermaid Instagrams

Hello fellow Mers!
    I just made a mermaid themed instagram account ( a big thing for me because I don't really like putting myself out there). It would mean the world to me if you followed me. I will of course follow anyone that wants me to follow them, just drop your username in this thread and I will drop you a follow! My new account is mermaid._tales! Thank you all so much and have a mermazing day!

If anyone else in here follows my same opinion.....

I come here because it's an entire forum about this one topic. Anything goes on Instagram. Since it is one of the social media outlets that contributes to the spread of so much hatred and clueless political opinions, I would rather just stay here for this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England

Visit mermaid-tales's Youtube Channel
    Ok that's a totally valid opinion, I understand the reluctance. It was a huge thing for me too because of all the stuff that is on Instagram both good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    If anyone else in here follows my same opinion.....

I come here because it's an entire forum about this one topic. Anything goes on Instagram. Since it is one of the social media outlets that contributes to the spread of so much hatred and clueless political opinions, I would rather just stay here for this.
    Then why bother commenting if you arn't going to follow? Why do you feel the need to be a part of every conversation even when it isn't something you are interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid-tales View Post
    Hello fellow Mers!
    I just made a mermaid themed instagram account ( a big thing for me because I don't really like putting myself out there). It would mean the world to me if you followed me. I will of course follow anyone that wants me to follow them, just drop your username in this thread and I will drop you a follow! My new account is mermaid._tales! Thank you all so much and have a mermazing day!
    I would love to follow you! My insta isn't mer specific but I can always use more positiveness and happiness. Good luck with your gram and I hope you are able to go where you would like with it.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    My IG isn't mermaid-centric, but it probably will become more so in the future. I'll gladly give you a follow!

Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post
    Then why bother commenting if you arn't going to follow? Why do you feel the need to be a part of every conversation even when it isn't something you are interested in?
    Well it IS a forum. Is that not how they work? Sorry, but I am just doing my part in keeping this one active.

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    Well it IS a forum. Is that not how they work? Sorry, but I am just doing my part in keeping this one active.
    A forum, is a place for sharing knowledge and interacting and in the mer community we try to keep things positive and healthy. Commenting on every thread regardless of the topic isn't a way to keep the forum active, its just boosts your post count.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonHyena View Post
    My IG isn't mermaid-centric, but it probably will become more so in the future. I'll gladly give you a follow!
    I followed everyone who posted links but you didn't post your handle

A forum, is a place for sharing knowledge and interacting and in the mer community we try to keep things positive and healthy.
    Yes, that is exactly why I am doing.

Commenting on every thread regardless of the topic isn't a way to keep the forum active, its just boosts your post count.
    That is not at all what my goal is.

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    I followed everyone who posted links but you didn't post your handle
    Oopsie, sorry, my IG is @piercedhyena

followed. follow me! @mermaidodette!
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

I have an instagram if anybody would like to check it out
    https://www.instagram.com/sereiatitania/

I subscribed to the account of a professional model and a mermaid @mermaidsirenity. She has fabulous underwater photos. I also want to develop my Instagram; it's a pity that I live in the north =( It's good that there is this site that will help me promote my account, make it visible to get organic followers, likes, and views, and such beautiful photos undoubtedly deserve them.

Senior Member Pod of Cali leeloo's Avatar
    Following and sharing my Insta's too!

First my personal one: vegg33k
    And my mermaid pool rental Injust made: TheMerquarium

Also just a suggestion for the OP, a profile picture will makes your account look more legit