Thread: Exciting project in the works!

Exciting project in the works!

So after a year of not doing any “traditional” art I decided to make a tail design that will be printed onto neoprene..... but there’s a special surprise about this tail (more on that when the design is finished). Here’s the design so far. Everything was handmade from scratch including the scale pattern. Still a work in progress but will update soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can foresee that having an interesting output.

Ooooo love the colours!!
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Andddd she’s done! Calling her Mystic Sea Siren! And the special surprise? This design might be distributed by Sonoki mermaids! I am trying to become their tail designer so I can provide original content and they can have original tails that the community can buy for cheap! I also want to start producing my own affordable tails but I don’t know where to get the fabric printed. Any advice would be lovely

All hand painted in photoshop

That one looks great. I know that Magictail prints them by themselves and others have a production in China.

Quote Originally Posted by fabianfrz View Post
    That one looks great. I know that Magictail prints them by themselves and others have a production in China.
    Thanks! I’ve found a few companies that print into scuba knit but there’s no way I would be able to keep my prices low if I bought from them sadly. So for now I’ll keep looking I guess