Thread: Question? Can you use swimming feet for a silicone tail?

Question? Can you use swimming feet for a silicone tail?

Just a small quick question, not sure if you can just wanna know if someone has or if it is even possible :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

if you mean swim fins instead of a monofin, you potentially could, but they would be fairly noticeable through the silicone. the sides of the swim fins are thick and you could trim those down, but i believe it weakens the fins altogether. another issue could be if the two fins move around in the tail

in case you mean feet, i currently took my monofin out of my silicone tail for repairs and it was not good for swimming lol
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Quote Originally Posted by Odette View Post
    if you mean swim fins instead of a monofin, you potentially could, but they would be fairly noticeable through the silicone. the sides of the swim fins are thick and you could trim those down, but i believe it weakens the fins altogether. another issue could be if the two fins move around in the tail

in case you mean feet, i currently took my monofin out of my silicone tail for repairs and it was not good for swimming lol
    XD Yeah i meant swim fins! And id bet they wouldnt work too, i just wanted to know if anyone has used them for a silicone tail

And lmaoooo what was it like swimming without the monofin? :000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

Swimming without a monofin doesn't work. Trust me, I've tried.

The only chance is to screw them together with a suitable plastic board to build your own monofin but then you can buy one from the start already.