Thread: Do you need mermaid music?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you need mermaid music?

Hi everyone!

So I've been studying music and learning how to compose music digitally. It's A LOT to learn and take in, but I LOVE it! One thing my teacher has me do is just compose music as part of my lessons. I struggle a lot with feeling like my music isn't good enough, but luckily my teacher is very supportive and helpful! She's strongly suggesting I just keep doing it, and post it online to share with others. Because a lot of people wait and wait until they think they're good enough, and then they never get their stuff out. So I totally agree with her and decided to be brave and just go for it!

I was thinking it would be fun to create mermaid music as part of my music composing study. So my question is - do you pro (edit: and non pro, everyone really!) mermaids out there need some background music for your gigs at all? Like mermaid kids music for kids events? More dramatic music for more glamorous events?

Not sure if there's a demand at all and I'm still a newb at this music composing stuff, but maybe if I try helping you, that'll help me get better at making music too. So it could be a great way to help each other!

If you need music, what kind of music do you need??

Thanks so much!

Arctic Mermaid
    Last edited by ArcticMermaid; 06-20-2020 at 06:36 AM.